Bump is the fastest and easiest way to share contacts and photos between two phones. All you need is to start Bump application on both phone and bump the devices together. Sounds easy, yeah it is. Bump two phones together to share photos, contacts, and apps.
Bump is a cross platform app that works on most Android devices, iPhone and other latest smartphones. Use Bump to share contact information and photos by simply bumping two phones together. Just open Bump, hold your phones, and gently bump your hands together, Bump will magically do all the rest.
Bump App Features:
- Share Contacts: Share your contact info; connect on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Find Mutual Friends: Find friends in common with people you bump from your social networks and phone contacts
- Share Photos: Share photos with friends and family
- Synchronize Devices: Move contacts and photos between devices
- Share app recommendations between two phones. Bump doesn’t share app between devices but the receiver gets a link to the app in the AppStore or a link to the YouTube song or iTunes preview, where they can also purchase the song.
Bump has a huge user base of more than 80 million plus worldwide users.